|Casting Time||1 action|
You and up to eight willing creatures you can see, or a single object you can see, teleport to a destination you choose. If you pick an object, it must be able to fit completely inside a 10-foot cube, and it can't be held or carried by a creature unwilling to let it teleport.
The destination must be a place you know and is on the same plane of existence. Roll a d100 to determine how successfully you get there, based on how well you know the place.
|Familiarity||Mishap||Similar Area||Off Target||On Target|
- Permanent circle refers to a permanent teleportation circle you know.
- Associated object means you have an item from the destination, taken in the last 6 months.
- Very familiar is a place you've been to often, studied a lot, or a place you can see at casting.
- Seen casually is some place you've seen more than once.
- Viewed once is a place you've seen once.
- Description is a place that you only know through words, not first-hand experience.
- False destination is a place that doesn't exist. If you're teleporting to a familiar place that no longer exists, it would be rolled as a false destination.
- On target means you appear where you meant to.
- Off target means you appear at a d10 x d10 percent of the distance that was traveled away from the destination. The direction is random, determined by a d8. 1 is north, and each number's direction progresses clockwise.
- Similar area means you appear in a different area that's visually or thematically similar to the destination.
- Mishap means everything being teleported takes 3d10 force damage and the d100 is rolled again. Multiple mishaps can occur and deal damage each time.