|Casting Time||24 hours|
|Components||V S M (1000gp of herbs, oils, incense; consumed)|
Touch an area. It can have a radius up to 60 feet, and the spell fails if the radius includes an area already affected by Hallow. The affected area is subject to the following effects.
Celestials, elementals, fey, fiends, and undead can't enter the area, nor can they charm, frighten, or possess creatures in it. Any creature under said effect(s) by them is no longer affected after entering the area. You can exclude types of creatures from this.
You can bind an extra effect to the area. Choose an effect from the following list. When a creature that would be affected enters the spell's area for the first time or starts its turn there, it can make a Charisma save. On a success, the creature ignores the extra effect until it leaves.
- Courage: Affected creatures can't be frightened while in the area.
- Darkness: Darkness fills the area. Normal and magical light lower than this spell's casted level, can't illuminate the area.
- Daylight: Bright light fills the area. Magical darkness lower than this spell's casted level, can't put it out.
- Energy Protection: Affected creatures in the area have resistance to one damage type of your choice, except for bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing.
- Energy Vulnerability: Affected creatures in the area have vulnerability to one damage type of your choice, except for bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing.
- Everlasting Rest: Dead bodies in the area can't be turned into undead.
- Extradimensional Interference: Affected creatures can't move or travel using teleportation or interplanar means.
- Fear: Affected creatures are frightened while in the area.
- Silence: No sound can emanate from within the area, and no sound can reach into it.
- Tongues: Affected creatures can communicate with any other creature in the area, even if they don't share a common language.