Halfling Traits Edit
- Ability Score Increase: Your Dexterity score increases by 2.
- Size: Small.
- Speed: 25 feet.
- Lucky: When you roll a 1 on the d20 for an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll.
- Brave: You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
- Halfling Nimbleness: You can move through the space of any creature that is of a size larger than yours.
- Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Halfling.
- Ability Score Increase: Your Charisma score increases by 1.
- Naturally Stealthy: You can attempt to hide even when you are obscured only by a creature that is at least one size larger than you.
- Ability Score Increase: Your Constitution score increases by 1.
- Stout Resilience: You have advantage on saving throws against being poisoned, and you have resistance against poison damage.
- Ghostwise: Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, page 110
- Mark of Healing: Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron, pages 98 and 100
- Mark of Hospitality: Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron, pages 98 and 100