|Casting Time||10 minutes|
|Components||V S M (Incense, brimstone, oil, knotted string, umber hulk blood, 10gp silver rod)|
You create a ward that protects 2,500 square feet of ground. This area can be a 50 feet square, one hundred 5-foot squares, or twenty-five 10-foot squares. The area can be up to 20 feet tall and shaped how you want. You can ward several stories of a building, dividing the area among them, as long as you can walk into each area while you're casting the spell.
When you cast this spell, you can specify individuals to be immune to the effects of the spell. You can also specify a password that, when spoken, also provides immunity.
The available options are as follows:
- Corridors: Fog makes the corridors heavily obscured. At each intersection, there is a 50% chance a creature will believe it's going in the opposite direction it chose. You are immune to this chance.
- Doors: All doors are magically locked as if by Arcane Lock. You can also hide up to ten doors with a Minor Illusion-like cover to make them appear as sections of the wall.
- Stairs: The stairs are filled with a Web. If burned or torn, the strands regrow in 10 minutes.
- Other Effects: You can place one of the following effects:
- Dancing Lights in four corridors. You can designate a simple program that the lights repeat.
- Magic Mouth in two locations.
- Stinking Cloud in two locations. The vapors return within 10 minutes if dispersed by wind .
- Constant Gust of Wind in one corridor or room.
- Suggestion in one location. Any creature that enters or passes through a 5-foot area you choose receives the suggestion mentally.
The whole area radiates magic. Dispel Magic, if successful, removes only one effect.
If you cast this spell in the same place every day for one year, the effects become permanent.