Dwarf Traits Edit
- Ability Score Increase: Your Constitution score increases by 2.
- Size: Medium.
- Speed: 25 feet. Your speed is not reduced by wearing heavy armor.
- Darkvision: You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Dwarven Resilience: You have advantage on saving throws against being poisoned, and you have resistance against poison damage.
- Dwarven Combat Training: You have proficiency with the battleaxe, handaxe, light hammer, and warhammer.
- Tool Proficiency: You gain proficiency with one of smith's tools, brewer's supplies, or mason's tools.
- Stonecunning: Whenever you make a History check related to the origin of stonework, you are considered proficient in the History skill and add double your proficiency bonus to the check, instead of your normal proficiency bonus.
- Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish.
- Ability Score Increase: Your Wisdom score increases by 1.
- Dwarven Toughness: Your hit point maximum increases by 1, and it increases by 1 every time you gain a level.
Mountain Dwarf Edit
- Ability Score Increase: Your Strength score increases by 2.
- Dwarven Armor Training: You have proficiency with light and medium armor.
- Duergar: Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, page 104; Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, page 81
- Mark of Warding: Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron, page 108
- Kaladesh: Plane Shift: Kaladesh, page 19