- Ability Score Increase: Your Charisma score increases by 2, and your choice of Dexterity or Intelligence increases by 1.
- Size: Medium.
- Speed: 30 feet.
- Change Appearance: As an action, you can transform into any humanoid of your size, or back into your true form. However, your equipment does not change with you. If you die, you revert to your natural appearance. You have advantage on Deception checks to pass your changed self off as genuine.
- Changeling Instincts: You gain proficiency with your choice of two of the following skills: Deception, Intimidation, Insight, or Persuasion.
- Unsettling Visage: You can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on an attack roll a creature you can see makes against you. You must use this feature before knowing whether the attack hits or misses. Using this trait reveals the fact that you're a shapeshifter to any creature within 30 feet that can see you. Once you use this trait, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
- Divergent Persona: Choose one tool to become proficient with. Additionally, define a persona to match the tool. While in this persona's form, your proficiency bonus is doubled for the tool you choose.
- Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and two other languages of your choice.